This cozy apartment ikia-paleopoli is located in Kanoni one of the most popular destinations for visitors of Corfu, as there you can have view of well-known Pontikonissi.
In a distance of about 3 kilometers from Corfu airport and Old Town of Corfu, yet 1kilometers from Mon-Repos attraction, you can enjoy your accommodation in a recently renovated 60 sqm apartment.
Our fully furnished,charming house is ideal for families or a team of 6 (maximum) and is designed to offer your vacation joy & relax.
The apartment ikia-paleopoli is located in one of the best places to be:
– If you want to enjoy a cup of coffee or even a drink, you are just 1.2 kilometers away from the most beautiful view of Corfu:Kanoni-Pontikonisi.
– You can visit Mon Repos attraction in about 15 minutes walk.
– Historical Old Town of Corfu is 10 minutes away by car.
– When arriving at Corfu Airport you are 7 minutes away by car.
-The house provides two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 1 bathroom. You can also enjoy one big balcony. In the main bedroom you will find a double size bed and a big closet where you will find any extra linen (extra sheets,towelsetc) There is enough space to store your clothes there. In the other bedroom there are two single beds. Mirrors are available in both bedrooms. A sofa at the living room can be easily transformed into a double bed whereas TV can be used as a LAPTOP too.A keyboard is available (you will find it on the TV’s furniture). Kitchen is fully equiped with: fridge, oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, cutlery, dishes and pots.In case you feel like cleaning the space during your accomodation, dettergents and cleaning items are stored in a special closet located at the balcony.
Location and how to reach house
Address is Palaiopolis 70 Kanoni. Building A,1st floor. You can reach house:
By a car/cab.
By city bus, line 2A from the centre of town.
On foot. if you are a walk lover you can easily reach at the Old Town of Corfu as its only about 3 kilometers distance.
– For your better stay please inform me in advance for any special needs or information you would like to ask..
-Is not allowed: Smoking in the house, pets/animal and parties.
– Check out time is at 11:00 and Check in from 13:00 till 21:00
– Tap water is safe but it has high mineral and calcium levels so it is recommended not to drink. Please buy bottled water.
– Please mind that in Greece evening hours between 14:30-17:30 are considered to be hours of public quiet (is a siesta time). Also after midnight you have to keep place as quiet as possible (again hours of public quiet until 07:00 in the morning. Please leave house clean. NO Room cleaning service is available during your stay.-A new legislation in Greece (January 2017) demands the following: Once a booking is confirmed, visitor must give the following information: ID or passport number (i would appreciate a photo or a copy of this),permanent address, Country.For Greek people, taxation number as well.
Facilities next to the house
There is a super market 1 minute away and a bus station is also located there. (Bus line 2A)
You will also find a bakery at a 2 minutes distance.
In case you own a car please note you cannot use the parking area of the complex of houses.